Highland Rim Golf Course is an 18 hole championship layout designed to be playable by both the beginner and the accomplished golfer. Our FREE Highland Rim App provides course information about each hole. It is available for the iPhone and Android. We hope you enjoy this fun, exciting technology. Get information here about how to download the Highland Rim Golf app.
Special consideration has been given to women’s play. The course was built in 1996, Northwest of Nashville off I-24. Highland Rim Golf Course was designed by Jim Kirkley, Sr. and Mary Mills, 1963 U.S. Women’s Open Champion.
Golf Course Information Highlights:
- Voted “Top 100 Fairways for Women” by Golf for Women Magazine.
- GPS Smartphone Apps Available for Iphone and Android
- Beautiful scenery – surrounded by trees, bluffs, waterfalls
- Scottish style bunkers
- Private, spacious outing pavilion for group tournaments
Hours of Operation:
Peak Season (mid-March – Thanksgiving): 7:00 a.m. – dark
Off-Peak Season (Thanksgiving to mid-March): 8:00 a.m. – dark
Practice facilities include:
- Driving range with four target greens
- Large chipping and putting areas
- Large short game area
- Indoor/Outdoor teaching facility
Four sets of tees to play from:
- Penick (Green): For players who are working to master the skills of ball flight and generally carry is less than 100 yards.
Total yardage: 4,417 yards, Course Rating/Slope: 65.5/110
- Gupton (White): Total yardage: 4,488 yards, Course Rating/Slope:
- Dunn (Brown): Golfers who can consistently get the ball airborne but are challenged for distance should play here. Carries of 100 to 125 yards are necessary.
Total yardage: 5,003 yards, Course Rating/Slope: 64.5/112
- Bell (Gold): Players who can carry the ball up to 150 yards but are seeking to master control of ball flight will find this the right combination of length and layout to match their abilities.
Total yardage: 5,573 yards, Course Rating/Slope: 67.4/118
- Jones (Silver): Golfers who have the skills to play well but are working on course management, shot making and the short game can hone their scoring ability from these tees.
Total yardage: 6,217 yards, Course Rating/Slope: 70.2/123