Rates and Annual Passes

 

Remember a 30% chance of rain really means a 70% chance of dry golfing conditions. Weather forecasters are not always right, don’t let them spoil a good day on the golf course.

In the event of inclement weather, we offer rainchecks good for up to 6 months, so you can play at your leisure, and have an excuse to come back if the skies open up…

Book a tee time online now or call the pro shop at 615-746-0400.

WEEKDAY RATES (Monday – Friday)
18 Holes $28.00
Midday (10:30-2:00) $26.00
Twilight Rate (after 2 p.m.) $24.00
Weekend Rates (Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays)
18 Holes $37.00
Midday (10:30-2:00) $34.00
Twilight Rate (after 2 p.m.) $31.00
ANNUAL PASSES (2016 Rates)
Family Pass (Monday through Sunday)* $1800
Individual Pass ( Monday through Sunday) $1350
Individual Weekday Pass (Monday through Friday) $ 925
Senior Weekday Pass (Monday through Friday) $  850
Junior Weekday Pass (Monday through Friday)** $  600
Pass Rates Include Green Fees and Cart Fees. Not range.
SPECIAL RATES
Tuesday
Ladies Day
$24.00
Monday- Friday
Seniors (55+), Military, Police Officers,
and Firefighters
$24.00
DRIVING RANGE PASS
Individual Membership
Add to Annual Pass
$250.00
$200.00
Add Spouse to Membership $   75.00

Pic Byron at Entrance (1)

* Family Pass includes 2 Adults and 2 Juniors under age 18 within the same family.
**Junior golfer is under 18 years.
Highland Rim is located northwest of Nashville off I-24, exit 31 New Hope Road.
Call us at 615-746-0400 or book a tee time online.
Social Network Widget by Acurax Small Business Website Designers
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Twitter